November 18, 2011

Begin Fury Project. July 21, 2011

The car was purchased March 2011. It came from an individual in Candler that bought it at a police auction in Johnson City,TN.It had no title. After lots of phone calls and pleading with TN and NC DMV officials, I now have a title in hand!



I went junk yarding with my neighbor this past Saturday.I was looking for parts to make the front windows and rear windows roll up and down. And a right front fender. We went to 3 yards in SC, all south of Greenville and Spartanburg. It was a successful trip. I came back with 2 doors with fully functioning windows! lots of little pieces I needed. Salvageable door panels. The next yard I got a right front fender. It is kind of rough but will be ok with a lot of help from my neighbor, Jim. Thanks Jim! The third yard I picked up some small pieces for the rear window regulators.







So now I'm getting excited about the project. With fresh pieces in hand and I'm starting to see it happen. This week I have removed the right fender, front bumper. Next the left front fender, then the doors. Then a good cleaning and reassemble.

No comments:

Post a Comment